I created this blog with the intent of chronicling my journey through what most would consider an average life. Perhaps it is. Perhaps it's something more. Only time will tell. And although I firmly believe that each individual has a unique life, filled with people and places and thoughts and experiences special only to them--- I also believe our lives all share some commonalities. At one time or another we all experience heartbreak, loss, joy, love, longing, expectation, hurt, hope, and so much more. It is not unique to the human existence to experience those emotions, but what is unique is each individual's experience of them. What I feel as longing may be different from what my sister or best friend experiences as longing.
So why bother sharing my life's experiences if no one else can possibly know exactly how I feel or what I go through? Because perhaps someone reading this may find some worth in sharing a similar road with me. Maybe I will have, or have had, an experience much like one you're having-- and we can share in what we learn from it. And sometimes it just helps to know that we're not all alone in this journey. Paths cross, converge, merge, and part again. What do we learn from it? Do we learn from it? Can we learn from it? Whatever your answer, feel free to come along for my journey. I hope you can learn something because I know I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment